Tuesday 14 June 2011

#369 - Wake up call

This week is a depressing one for many reasons.

1. The first week back to school after mid-year break.

2. It is the week we get our exam marks back

3. We are one week closer to trials/SPM

I wish I would blog instead about X-Men and Thor, both awesome movies which I went to watch during the holidays. Or even blog about how I did next to nothing during the holidays. [which is actually a really bad thing] But no I won't, because I am guilt-ridden, disappointed, disheartened, tired and my grades have killed my mood for anything and everything.

I wish I could lie in bed all day.

But I can't because I'm supposed to be doing more productive things.

I wish it didn't feel like I have to drag myself through everyday. Wallowing in my own self-pity and ignorance.

But I do it anyway because I'm not bothered to do something about my current state. Other than complain ofcourse, which we all know, I'm exceptional at.

Infact, I've been seeking comfort in music more often these days. I wish self-control was mass produced and was something you could buy off the shelf.

"A can of self-control! Use in small doses! Too much at one go may cause harm to the individual!"

Har. har...

I'm tired now.
Goodnight.

Ciao4now